HELLO!

by - April 12, 2014

Assalamualaykom everybody and welcome to my blog! This is where I post my random thoughts and blogposts regarding DIYs and food, fashion and beauty, reviews, writings, and much more!
This blog has allowed my to freely express myself and thoughts, as well as be myself, and I really appreciate you stopping by :)

I would introduce myself but I might as well have to change my age and the way I describe myself every year, so I guess I'll leave you with the fact that I am Syrian ~ I'm a university student and I'm studying interior design ~ and uhm - I'm married! I share my personal experiences and thoughts regarding university and marriage life here, but not too personally as I like to have privacy..

Anyways, thank you for visiting my blog and hopefully you find it interesting. If you have any questions, ideas, or topics for me to discuss, feel free to write them in the comments of my posts or tweet them to me as I will try my best to reply as soon as I can ~

Salam! and have a nice day x

You May Also Like

0 comments