OOTD | Sky Blue

by - October 06, 2014


HELLO PEOPLE! I'm back with another outfit blogpost, and I hope ya'll like it as much as I do! Also, a belated Eid Mubarak to you all! And hope you have a great time! ;) hehe so many exclamation marks :P


Anyways, here's the outfit I was wearing the other day, and I have featured some of these items in my older outfit blog post, Fresh Colours with Gerry Weber!

I really like this outfit because it's also fresh and I LOVE the color blue! But what I really liked was the colors that matched and blended so well to give an effect of the clouds and blue sky..


Jacket & Top - Joseph Ribkoff
Skirt - Elle (a store in Syria)
Shoes - Valencia Shoes
Satchel - Nine West






In my Satchel I had John Grisham's The Street Lawyer, which I found good, but not the best (soryyyy)
Eye liner - Maybelline
Brush - a cheap store in AD
Lipstick, 112 Ambre Rose - Maybelline
Concealer - H&M
Bronzer - Bourjois
And that is it for today's post! Hope you like this outfit! And see you soon in another blogpost inshallah ;) Until then, Eid Mubarak! And take care x

You May Also Like

0 comments