Miracle Garden - Dubai

by - January 18, 2015

FINALLY! My fall semester has ended and I'm finally able to write and blog again, and it feels so good to be able to do so :') Inshallah i'll be able to upload a chapter of Backwards and a few other blogposts during this week off - yes, I only have a week off for I'm gonna start my winter semester next Sunday :( boohoohoo..

Anyway, here are a LOT of pictures of mine and my family's visit to Miracle Garden in Dubai. That place was amazing, but it was a bit upsetting that although it was filled with flowers, no beautiful scent could be smelt :( *sigh*
Nevertheless, here they are! Enjoy xx








hooray for the family shadow picture :P hehe



Hope ya like these pictures and i would REALLY recommend you to go there and see the beauty for yourself :')
Until the next blogpost, take care <3 Salam! xx

You May Also Like

0 comments