Wardrobe Update | Beautiful Maxi Dresses/Abaya | Annah Hariri

by - March 22, 2016



Salam lovelies! and happy mothers day to all of you mothers and mothers-to-be <3
Today's blogpost is about the four dresses I recently bought from Annah Hariri's online store ... Thankfully, they also had a branch here in Dubai which made it so much easier for me to edit the dresses to fit me perfectly!


~(˘▾˘~) The first dress is the beautiful White Tobe Abaya which I instantly fell in love with!
It has a black fabric belt which you can choose to wear or not, and it zips from the back... It fits like a dress eventhough it's an abaya, which makes it very light to wear and go out with.. I'd usually wear this with a black scarf, a black bag, and black shoes - However, it would also look beautiful with red accessories and detailing.


However, with the advantage of it fitting like a dress, what you should wear underneath it should be somewhat light and thin so that it doesn't show under the white, nor does it puff your chest up...



~(˘▾˘~) The second dress is the Dark Blue Aka Dress, which is super elegant, super comfy, and even has pockets!!
I wore this dress to events like my sister-in-law's graduation and it looked amazing as I styled it with the Beige Jersey Scarf I bought from the same store, a beige clutch, and beige/brown shoes.


I also wore my gold watch, and put on very simple bronze makeup to match the whole scheme.
As much as I love this dress, the only 'disadvantage' is its cut which makes it look like a maternity dress eventhough it's not - I guess that means I'll get to wear it when I'm pregnant inshallah, but for now, it does give me a puff in my belly area...



~(˘▾˘~) Because I loved the previous dress, I got the exact same one but with a different color: the Red Aka Dress.
It has the exact same cut which means I have the pockets (yay!), but also a small 'pregnancy puff'. I would wear this dress with either white accessories, such as a white scarf etc., or black with touches of gold, which gives it more glamour.


Because of the bright color, I can't really wear this dress outdoors by its own, so I'd usually wear a black abaya over it just to draw less attention to myself and the dress...



~(˘▾˘~) The last addition to my wardrobe is the Aksel Dress which my husband actually picked out for me!
I  was a bit hesitant to wear it at first because I thought it would make me look plumper, but it - thankfully - didn't... We added a belt of the same print as a statement peice, and I'd match the dress with a blue silk scarf, blue shoes, and a white clutch whcih I got from Nine West.


The dress fits beautifully and - I know it's weird - but I love it's sleeves (hehe). I also like how wide it is from the bottom, and the colors really look lively, especially that it's almost Spring and afterward Summer.


Hope you guys liked my choices, and make sure you check Annah Hariri's amazing creations and collections, as they represent modesty, as well as beauty and elegance <3

You May Also Like

0 comments