OOTD | Slaying Eid in Three Different Outfits!

by - September 05, 2017

Belated eid mubarak lovies! and AH it's been so long!!!!! X.x
Hope you're all doing okay :3

For this post, imma show you the three outfits I wore on Eid <3 Tell me what you think and tweet me your outfits for eid! ;)


🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

DAY NUMERO: ONE!

I invited my in-laws and my husband's family for lunch on the first day of eid, and so in between cooking and making the house look neat, I barely had time to choose an outfit! So I went with this dress which I have featured in this post on eid long ago - I actually bought it a couple of years ago but barely wore.. and so I threw on this ensemble as I had to keep it modest:

Dress - Splash
White Shirt - Burberry (I just went for the first white shirt I could find!) 
Hot pink chiffon scarf


Alhamdulillah, the lunch went good as planned :') and we had a great time..


🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

DAY NUMERO: TWO!


We spent this day with my family who came from Abu Dhabi to see us and my aunt. We all had lunch in a Syrian restaurant (hehe), we then visited my aunt's house, and finally we invited them over to celebrate my dad's birthday.. and this was my outfit for the day:

White skirt - a Syrian store that was named 'Elle'
Blue Shirt - Bursa Turkish store, Sharjah
Floral jacket - a replica of an apparently very expensive brand :$
Shoes - Shoe Mart



🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

DAY NUMERO: THREE!


The final day I spent with both my in-laws and my parents, as my in-laws visited my folks in Abu Dhabi.. It was an evening visit, so this is what I wore:


Black skirt - Marks and Spencer
Black twins - hand embroided from Lebanon
Scarf - handmade in Syria
Shoes - Milano



For that visit I wore an all black outfit which made me look thinner (yay!), and the shoes were so high I had to take a picture of them like this!

Overall, my eid was amazing, Alhamdulillah.. I spent it with all my family members, to whom I thank Allah for allowing us all to be together, safe, and happy..


🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷


How did your eid go? Tell me all about it in the comments below <3


Until the next blogpost! Salam! <3

You May Also Like

1 comments